Revealed: Watford's New Kelme Home Kit & Training Wear
The wait is over – Watford FC’s brand-new home kit for the 2020/21 season can now be revealed.
Featuring a bold and bespoke design, this striking strip is the first to be produced exclusively for the Hornets by the club’s new technical partner Kelme.Available straight away from shop.watfordfc.com, the new home shirt can be ordered in a women’s fit as well as sizes for men and juniors.
The club’s stores at Vicarage Road Stadium and intu Watford will also be stocking the new home kit from tomorrow (Friday August 14). Please note: the Vicarage Road shop is closed to customers today (Thursday August 13).
Some more information on the Hornets’ 2020/21 Kelme home kit:
- Fans will wear the exact same jersey as those worn on the pitch by the players
- Highly breathable, polyester spandex, cool dry fabric helps keep sweat off your skin, so you can stay cool and comfortable on the pitch or in the stand
- Features Hornet logo on back of shirt
- Watford Welcomes values imprinted into half-moon of back neck
- Rubberised & raised Watford FC crest
- Rubberised Kelme paw-print logo
- Kelme/Watford FC authenticity badge on hem
- Sublimated sponsor logo on chest (adults only)
TRAINING WEAR 2020/21
Also launched today, a selection of the official Watford FC training wear range for the new season can be seen below.